XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 4
XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 4
We already know that Xiaomi is working on the successor of Mi Note4 smartphone which will come out as Xaomi Redmi Note4. News of Xiaomi Mi Note4 leaked on a China’s social networking site. We are assuming Xiaomi new upcoming smartphone will more featured and attractive.
We have seen few leaks images of Mi Note4 before the launching of the phone. Rumor about this phone hinting at curved AMOLED display with screen to body ratio of 93 percent. It means Mi Note4 is thinner than Mi Mix. It is a fully ceramic body construction. There are the firing stereo speakers bottom side of the phone. From the front side its looking amazing. Front side fully covers by screen and front camera is at the bottom corner. In backside dual camera and fingerprint scanner in a column. The MI logo is under fingerprint scanner getting an awesome looking. With all of these Mi Note4 is really attractive one.
- Display:5.5 inches, IPS LCD capacitive display, multi touch
- Platform: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), upgradable to 7.0 (Nougat) Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625
- Processor: Octacore
- Storage:Internal 32 GB expandable upto 256 GB
- Camera: Primary- Dual 13 MP, dual led flash; Secondary-5MP
- Battery: No removal Li-Po 4100mAh battery
- RAM: 4 GB or 2/3 GB
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Wifi: Wi-Fi 802.11,dual band, hotspot
- Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP, LE
Redmi Note4 performed quite well. It performed without any lag in the time duration of the review. The call quality of this phone is good with decent sound and clarity. The loudspeaker option during the call of the device had much sound for a group to participate in a call. One thing to note is that the performance of Fingerprint sensor was slow and inaccurate at times. The rear camera of this device is bad. The photos are decent provided decent lighting conditions and dive to blurry in less than ideal conditions. The Redmi Note4 comes with a 4100mAh battery and the battery life is probably the strongest point of the device. It makes MI Brand to a bright high level future.
Redmi Note4 is a good smartphone. It is a mid range phone with little bit similar specification of other smartphone. The price of this device starts from Rs. 9,999.
This device is now available at Flipkart. The price is given in Flipkart is 9,999/- But they are giving 6% off on this device. You can buy it from the link below….
Problems of Note4
- No Quick Charger System.
- The Video is quite shaky.
- No 4k recording and no slow motion recording system.
- The display is average.
- No adaptive Brightness system.
- Some preloaded apps have already occupied the internal space.
The above points are the drawbacks of the Latest Redmi Note4.But overall this Mobile is Good and Handy.
If you are looking for a secured device with longer battery life and want to use two Sim cards and memory card together, go for RedmiNote4.
“HAPPY READING”. I hope this description is helpful to you. If you have any query, then ask in the comment box below.